Qualification – MBBS
Experience – 4-5 years
Job roles & Responsibilities :
- To plan, organise, control, coordinate and deliver clinical services maintaining established standards of this sector.
- Managing daily functions of the hospital to deliver best possible patient care.
- To monitor and ensure effective utilisation of resources and services such as diagnostic services, inpatient beds.
- To take daily rounds of wards in particular and all the departments (medical and non-medical) in general.
- To ensure compliance with all the required laws and rules of the country.
- To submit periodical reports to governmental offices required as per norms and law.
- To ensure timely renewal of all licenses and permissions.
- To ensure that the hospital is staffed properly for round the clock operation of the hospital.
- To plan hospital manpower requirement.
- To ensure proper handling of medico legal cases.
- To listen and sort out patients and employee grievances, ensuring patient satisfaction at all levels.
- To collect daily reports from various departments to review deficiencies and to take corrective measures.
- Must know about implications of NABH rules.
- Must be acquainted with infection control process in hospital.
Competencies and Skills
- Deep passion for access to healthcare change
- Qualified medical doctor with surgical skills and at least 4-5 years’ clinical experience; valid medical registration license.
- Previous clinical practice and/or experience working in profit based hospital(s)
- Knowledge of computerized hospital management systems an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Hindi and Odia.
- Previous experience in hospital staff supervision, coaching, and training.
Previous experience in a similar medical superintendent position advantage plus.