Experience: 0-1yr above
Duty hours: 8hr
- To do an assessment and to initiate immediate treatment
- To take and note down history of patients
- Detailed round of the ICU patient
- To monitor vitals of inpatients, inform the vitals parameters, diagnostic investigation to concern senior doctor.
- Entry in details of each & every patient
- Informing consultants about patient’s admission, abnormal reports & progress
- To ensure that the orders are well carried out by Paramedical staff
- To treat non-complicated Emergency/OPD patients
- To carry out all orders of the consultants efficiently without any delay
- To implement emergency management at his / her discretion.
- To complete all documentation as per NABH requirement
- To attend Code Blue
- To complete and maintain electronic medical records of inpatients.
- To maintain the death register.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cuttack 753 008 Odisha